Create easy (and almost magic) AJAX forms for OctoberCMS.
Why Magic Forms?
Almost everyday we do forms for our clients, personal projects, etc
Sometimes we need to add or remove fields, change validations, store data and at some point, this can be boring and repetitive.
So, the objective was to find a way to just put the HTML elements on the page, skip the repetitive task of coding and (with some kind of magic) store this data on a database or send by mail.
- Create any type of form: contact, feedback, registration, uploads, etc
- Write only HTML
- Don't code forms logic
- Laravel validation
- Custom validation errors
- Use multiple forms on same page
- Store on database
- Access database records from backend
- Export database records in CSV
- Send mail notifications to multiple recipients
- Auto-response email on form submit
- reCAPTCHA validation
- Support for Translate plugin
- Inline errors with fields
- AJAX file uploads (BETA)
- Custom Events
- OctoberCMS Marketplace: https://octobercms.com/plugin/martin-forms
- GitHub Repo: https://github.com/skydiver/october-plugin-forms
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/skydiver/october-plugin-forms/issues
- More plugins/themes: https://october.flydev.com/